- Home Decor
- Kids Room
- Modular Kitchen
- Modular Wardrobe
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Norah Solid Wood Rio Seating Stool in Distress Finish
Heres to the misfits and the rebels, the rule-breakers, the square pegs in the round holes, the ones who see things differently. Bohemiana is a collection thats just as unique as you. Channel your inner bohemian self with a furniture line thats part industrial, part distressed and 100% avant garde.
Industrial Style depicts a raw, unfinished, earthy and elemental look. As the name implies, it draws inspiration from warehouses and urban lofts its a style which celebrates contrasts. Its coming together of opposing materials to create a cohesive format. Its a fusion of old with the new, the bold with muted colours, the shiny with distressed finish, the knotty with the even tones, the solids with the patterned fabrics, or the functional with the outlandish.
A Seating Stool is a singleseat for one person, without back or armrests, on a base of either three or four legs, with or without a cushioned seat. Typical seating height for seating stools is between 16 to 18.
Furniture bought on modularhomekitchen.com comes with a 3 Year Warranty against any manufacturing defects. So go ahead and buy with confidence.
- Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
- Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric colour and wood polish of the image and actual product.
- Wood grains will vary from product to product in case of solid wood furniture.
- Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and actual product.
- The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material there might also be other type of materials used in the manufacturing of the product
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint free cloth.
No Assembly Required
Warranty Terms :
- The furniture is designed and manufactured to provide years of dependable service under normal circumstances and use. The Merchant warrants to the original purchaser that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. The warranty terms, as mentioned, on the product is provided by the Merchant.
- The product comes with a 36 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty, In addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to 36 months from the time of purchase.
At Modular Home Kitchen we are committed to highest levels of customer experience. You can get answers to most of your queries related to your purchase on our Frequently Asked Questions Section on our website. In case you still have an unanswered query, feel free to reach out to us on below co-ordinates:
Modular Home Kitchen Private Limited.
In accordance with Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 made there under, the name and the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided:
RETURNING AN ITEM
You can return an Item within 07 (Seven) days of the item being delivered to you. Return requests are not accepted after 07 (seven) days from the date of delivery.
* For orders placed on or after 18 April 2021, all return requests raised within one day of delivery or assembly (whichever is later), irrespective of the reason will be accepted.
WHAT’S ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
All return requests raised within one day of delivery or assembly (whichever is later), will be accepted. Return requests raised after 01 (One) day, but within 07 (Seven) days, will be accepted under the following reasons:
Damaged – If the item delivered to you is in a damaged condition. In the case of minor damage (like chip-off/scratch/peel-off, torn stitches on upholstery or carpets) customers can choose not to return the item and instead request a carpenter service from modularhomekitchen.com to fix the damage.
Defective – If the item delivered to you is defective. A defect is the unfortunate result of a flaw in manufacturing, which hinders the intended use of the product (for e.g. imbalance, wooden joints opening etc). Please note that natural characteristics of the material used, like appearance or texture (especially for solid wood products) are not defects.
Difference – If the item delivered to you is different (in dimension, shape or colour) from the item image on our website.
Missing – If the product delivered to you is incomplete or has components missing.
Not Functional – It the product delivered to you is dead on arrival, this could occur in items with batteries or requiring electrical sources (like clocks, lights and bulbs).
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Modular Home Kitchen is an online furniture/home decor retailer. We began as a regular Brick and Mortar furniture store located in Sujanpur Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh our customers brand name furniture at affordable prices. Our retail locations are proudly serving residents of Himachal Pradesh and The Across India. Home Furniture by Design website is aimed to provide you with the latest in home furnishings, home decor and accessories at a price you can afford. We always carry products that will be the focus of your home’s décor with superior selection, value, and quality.Read More