- Home Decor
- Kids Room
- Modular Kitchen
- Modular Wardrobe
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Smartron Portable Laptop Table in Oak Finish
5 in stock
Modern is a distinct, defined style which originated in the early 1900s. It is a combination of vinyl, steel, plastic, glass or wood having monochromatic colours and sleek silhouettes. Modern furniture lives at the intersection of clean lines and relaxed comfort accentuating form and function. Its simplicity personified having crisp lines and simple colour palettes, nothing is excessive or flamboyant.
A piece of furniture with a surface for writing on, with drawers and compartments for writing materials.
25mm MS powder coated Metal Frame
Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric colour and wood polish of the image and actual product.
Wood grains will vary from product to product in case of solid wood furniture.
Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and actual product.
The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material there might also be other types of materials used in the manufacturing of the product
- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint free cloth.
No Assembly Required
Warranty Terms :
The warranty covers manufacturing/ workmanship and material defects that occur during the warranty period. The warranty applies to furniture used under normal household conditions.
- This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it’s exposed to direct sunlight)
- No warranty on upholstery/ coverings/ cushion Cover
- The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. (for solid wood furniture)
- Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty.In addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to warranty period from the time of purchase. (for solid wood furniture)
At Modular Home Kitchen we are committed to highest levels of customer experience. You can get answers to most of your queries related to your purchase on our Frequently Asked Questions Section on our website. In case you still have an unanswered query, feel free to reach out to us on below co-ordinates:
Modular Home Kitchen Private Limited.
In accordance with Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 made there under, the name and the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided:
CANCELLING AN ORDER OR PART OF AN ORDER
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel the order (or part of the order) within 07 (seven) days of the order confirmation, or before it is shipped, whichever is earlier.
For orders placed on or after 18 April 2021, all cancellation requests will be accepted without any additional cancellation charges.
A cancellation fee of 2.5% will be applied on the amount paid by you while processing the refund. Any cashback earned on the order prior to the cancellation will be deducted from Modular Home Kitchen credits. If the same cashback has been used completely or partially to place another order, the cashback amount will be deducted from the refund amount of the cancelled product.
* Cancellation fee will be waived off while processing the refund for the orders placed on or after 18 April 2021.
RETURNING AN ITEM
You can return an Item within 07 (Seven) days of the item being delivered to you. Return requests are not accepted after 07 (seven) days from the date of delivery.
* For orders placed on or after 18 April 2021, all return requests raised within one day of delivery or assembly (whichever is later), irrespective of the reason will be accepted.
WHAT’S ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
All return requests raised within one day of delivery or assembly (whichever is later), will be accepted. Return requests raised after 01 (One) day, but within 07 (Seven) days, will be accepted under the following reasons:
Damaged – If the item delivered to you is in a damaged condition. In the case of minor damage (like chip-off/scratch/peel-off, torn stitches on upholstery or carpets) customers can choose not to return the item and instead request a carpenter service from modularhomekitchen.com to fix the damage.
Defective – If the item delivered to you is defective. A defect is the unfortunate result of a flaw in manufacturing, which hinders the intended use of the product (for e.g. imbalance, wooden joints opening etc). Please note that natural characteristics of the material used, like appearance or texture (especially for solid wood products) are not defects.
Difference – If the item delivered to you is different (in dimension, shape or colour) from the item image on our website.
Missing – If the product delivered to you is incomplete or has components missing.
Not Functional – It the product delivered to you is dead on arrival, this could occur in items with batteries or requiring electrical sources (like clocks, lights and bulbs).
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Modular Home Kitchen is an online furniture/home decor retailer. We began as a regular Brick and Mortar furniture store located in Sujanpur Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh our customers brand name furniture at affordable prices. Our retail locations are proudly serving residents of Himachal Pradesh and The Across India. Home Furniture by Design website is aimed to provide you with the latest in home furnishings, home decor and accessories at a price you can afford. We always carry products that will be the focus of your home’s décor with superior selection, value, and quality.Read More